PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
August 4-8 (Sunday-Thursday)
Fees include all meals, lodging, activities, insurance, awards, camp shirt, and camp photo.
• $650 per RESIDENT runner with completed materials. Special: $600 if registered before June 1.
• $475 per DAY runner with completed materials. Special: $425 if registered before June 1.
Completed materials include:
1) Signed and completed registration forms
(download forms here).
2) Camp fee (see above).
• Do not submit paperwork unless it is complete.
• Incomplete paperwork & fee will be returned to you which means that you will not be registered for camp.
• Full refund before June 1
• (Fee minus $200) before July 1
• (Fee minus $300) before July 21
• No refunds after July 21
How to Register:
1. Scan & email complete registration forms and both sides of check (made payable to "Tim Longacre") to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to email, you may fax to (206) 600-5022.
2. Receive an email confirming receipt of paperwork and instructions about mailing.
3. Receive an email when all is complete confirming that the runner is registered for camp.
NOTE: The camp fee may also be submitted using:
• Your bank's electronic payment service (usually free);
• Google Wallet (Goole may charge a fee for credit/debit card);
Returned checks may incur a bank fee.
Fax: (206) 600-5022
New England Prep Cross Country Camp
346 Maple Avenue
Cheshire, CT 06410
Registrations will be accepted as space allows through July 20.